Letter to Mr. J. Krishnamurti About His Foundations Years After He Died -- by Reza Ganjavi
26 Nov 2021 (written in one go) [Updated 24 May 2022]
I started writing this as an email to Raman Patel and Abhijit Padte to STOP this madness of proliferating WiFi all over Brockwood but had to give the bigger picture to K :-)
Related: Google Nasser Shamim Coward , and Google Raman Patel Brockwood
Imagine this report read to Mr. J. Krishnamurti:
1. Krishnaji, years after you passed away, your beloved Brockwood got bogged by serious scandals including collapse of Inwoods.
2. Your favorite millionaire friend Friedrich Grohe made a "gang" who've found their way into the highest levels of KFA and KFT.
2a. Grohe's employee, Rabindra Singh, became Chairman of Board at KFA, he brought a chap you never met who laughs like a donkey, Jaap Sleuiter, to be the head of KFA. They've done business in Hawaii. Jaap's been on record for dragging KFA to a new low, e.g., by stating falsehoods as facts, forgetting your discourses about the importance of truth. The list of Jaap's mismanagement and screw-ups will be provided to you later :-)
2b. Grohe's employee, Raman Patel -- you know, the guy who cooked for you the last year at Chalet Tannegg in Gstaad when Vanda Scaravelli's old cook couldn't come any more. He has been named by several witnesses as the man behind much of the problems at Brockwood. He claimed to not hold an official role; except that some people consider him as a "guru", but after he took Nasser Shamim and Mina Masoumian to Brockwood, he's been the center of power behind the place. No details are available on whether Raman as head of KFT has given up the salary he gets from Grohe.
Raman and Rabindra would have never been able to infiltrate your two foundations without having been backed by Big Money, Friedrich Grohe whom we hear his money is not as big as before and that the gang has been expensive.
Friedrich is doing great for his age (in his 90's) and still wearing those "rose colored glasses", and as expected we have indication that information flow to him is sometimes filtered -- so he might see everything as perfect -- and may sometimes be disconnected from the harsh realities that some of his "gang" members have been a part of.
3. Nasser and Mina came in for 6 months, and ended up so far, staying over 6 years, and totally took over the place and found their way into ultimate power. Old Boys, and Management Team, and a weak group of Trustees are variations of the same theme -- you'll get the details in the next report. What ensued, would make you turn in your grave like a high speed drill, had you not been cremated. You would not tolerate some of their conduct, attitudes, style, for a minute.
4. In the process the "dictators" alienated a lot of your old friends, including some of your best and closest friends who are shocked at what Brockwood turned into under the Nasser/Mina/Raman regime. A lot of Brockwood ex-students, staff, volunteers, were also alienated, and some were fired by the based on apparently and allegedly bogus grounds, and in reportedly in morally questionable ways. Sorry to say Krishnaji, all that you warned against organizations, egos, "cunning animals", etc. became realities in some of your beloved foundations.
5. Following the firing of Mary-Ann, the beloved head of Inwoods for apparently no good reason, over 93% of Inwoods children left. It was a flourishing school in line with all that you spent a lifetime teaching about education. It collapsed because of mismanagement and egotistic and some dishonest actions of Brockwood/KFT.
6. Opposition to these unfortunate management shortcomings led to some complaint with authorities, and many more to follow. An inspection was done in September and it's taking surprisingly long time to get the results. They may have seen through what KFT tidied up tight.
7. Latest news is that Nasser has been replaced by Raman, as the head of KFT! Nasser is not gone -- it seems like a symbolic shift, since Nasser was powerless without Raman's support. They handled some situations egotistically and idiotically. That's what you get when you have a cool acting as the Trust's effectively center of power / management consultant / senior advisor - and now, the executive director. Sorry to deliver all this bad news to you Krishnaji.
8. Raman also brought Abhijit Padte to Brockwood. Abhijit Padte wants to have WiFi routers everywhere! Neither Raman nor Nasser seem astute enough to research it and say NO. Wired internet is more secure, faster, and safer, and without genotoxic damaging effects of WiFi. They may be forgetting their responsibility to the DNA integrity of the students, and staff, which gets damaged (aside from a host of other biological issues associated with exposure to pulsed RF-EMF). They should but don't seem to know or care that safety standards totally ignore biological effect and only consider thermal effect but DNA damage happens at sub-thermal levels -- and the majority of scientific community has warned about its safety. But at Brockwood it doesn't seem to matter. The Krishnamurti Centre's Quiet Room is now reportedly zapped by multiple WiFi routers which are anything but quite in their effect on body's cells.
9. Remember you didn't want to have Martial Arts at Brockwood? They sneaked it in by changing its name.
10. Remember what you said about older Trustees giving way to new ones? Not at KFT. In fact one of your best Trustees is no longer there -- but they still have his picture on their website as a Trustee, after almost a year that he's been gone. He couldn't stand the way the place was managed.
11. Regarding KFA, which you called an "idiotic foundation", remember Mark Lee, the guy that your close friends asked before you died, what they should do with him, and you said "I'm leaving, you deal with it" -- he made himself into a Mr. Everything K. -- he went around making fake stories around you to get glorified. He sneaked his way up to become the head of KFA. Remember your wish that KFA doesn't make speculative investments? Well he did and lost a ton of Foundation's money.
12. Mark's buddy, Ravi Ravindra who had no clue what you were talking about (and even admitted it) became another effectively traveling guru, spreading his ignorance and doing everything you dreaded, in terms of interpretation, distortion, authority. He also wrote a terrible book after you died, trash talking you but KFA which seems to be at the same ignorant level, brings him as a speaker to further spread his confusion.
13. Remember your statements about pre-1930's teachings? On Facebook and Youtube that's not respected. Your work has become like bumper sticker slogans that are often misunderstood.
14. KFA has been putting spacey psychedelic music as background to your talks. They're either smoking marijuana or somehow have a distorted idea that leads to embellishing your voice with ghostly music.
This was a taster for more details to come. We're going through documenting these things for the sake of history, so historians (if anybody cares by then) will have a better feel on how your work got distorted, abused in egotistic manners -- how you were quoted as authority to help Dictators push their divisive, tribal, egotistic motives, and so on.
Everything you dreaded about organizations have become true Krishnaji. Mark Lee predicted it would happen -- a self-fulfilling prophecy which gave a green light to him and people like him, to treat your work recklessly, like a cheap ball that gets kicked anywhere. The "long arms" of Friedrich Grohe and their disturbing influence on the foundations has turned his gang into a divisive, negative force, in the views of some people in the know including some of your closest friends. Imagine when his gang run completely loose when he's not alive, with no accountability (not that there is any today).
Réza Ganjavi (thanks for the flower you gave me - I still have it and cherish it).