XPOVIO (selinexor) is made by Karyopharm Therapeutics (Nasdaq: KPTI) "A couple of patients went into complete remission. For a small molecule to be able to eradicate the tumor so completely is mind-boggling and quite impressive. Moreover this is an orally administered drug that makes it very easy for patients to take it at home. Moreover, the side-effect profile is also impressive. It has no organ toxicity, no cardiac toxicity, no liver toxicity, renal toxicity, no neuropathy..." Sundar Jagannath, MD, a professor of medicine, hematology, and medical oncology at The Tisch Cancer Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital
KARYOPHARM THERAPEUTICS (KPTI) RESEARCH NOTES
- Commercial-stage, global pharmaceutical company with multiple FDA approvals for various oncology indications and multiple additional drug candidates in clinical development.
- Industry leader in targeting nuclear export dysregulation as a mechanism to treat cancer.
- On top of Barclay's list as potential acquisition target at about $60/share.
- Several analysts predict blockbuster sales.
- Over 80% institutional interest
- Analysts are very optimistic. HC Wainwright & Co. reiterated coverage of Karyopharm Therapeutics with a rating of Buy and set a new price target of $26.00 (Aug 6 2021), Morgan Stanley with a $29 target, and so on. Future should be very bright for this company.
- Numerous upcoming catalysts
LATEST ANALYST SENTIMENTS:
UPCOMING CATALYSTS for KPTI in remainder of 2021
MAY THE BETTING WAR FOR BUYING KARYOPHARM BEGIN. POTENTIAL BIDDERS:
25 Nov 2021 - Dr. Joshua Richter, MD: A second generation selinexor.
A second generation selinexor. Very interesting drug in myeloma. Unclear what it’s future is in this space, but one day would love to have this drug in our regular arsenal.